Phase 3 — Open Delgation, as it happens…
In less than 24 hours, the epoch change will trigger all the new functionalities we’ve been eagerly waiting for! You can check the remaining time on explorer.elrond.com
To make this a smooth delegation experience, we decided to share the tentative timeline, so here it goes!
14:00 UTC (16:00 Romanian Time)
- It’s LIVE CHAT time on Telegram (t.me/validblocks). Feel free to join, we’ll be there to answer any questions you might have. Transparency is one of our core values!
14:23 UTC (16:23 Romanian Time)
- Epoch 239 starts, Phase 3 features are enabled! 🎉🎉🎉
- Valid Blocks (and the other Staking Providers), generate the Delegation Smart contracts and configure the delegation cap, identity, etc.
14:30–14:45 UTC (16:30–16:45 Romanian Time)
- We start the deployment and testing of the Delegation Manager (Staking Dashboard). This will be available at https://staking.validblocks.com
- If you consider yourself a hard-core delegator, we will let you know when you can start using the Delegation Manager.
16:30 UTC (18:30 Romanian Time)
- Maiar and wallet.elrond.com should be updated and ready for delegations! The team at Elrond will be hard at work, as usual, to make sure everything is going as smooth as butter!
What’s next ? The network will balance itself out, and on April 5th, 1.031 new nodes will join the waiting list!
The first rewards are expected as soon as April 7th, and last nodes will get their first rewards no later than April 12th.